Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Bells

One thing I love to design are wedding dresses. I love the "bell" shaped dresses because they create such a beautiful line. They can draw in and add emphasis at your waist and then flow out and downwards creating an elegant and flattering look. I have designed several different wedding dress styles, but these two are my favorite in the "bell" style.


If you or anyone you know would like a custom designed wedding dress. I have a wonderful seamstress on hand with experience in wedding dress making and would love to sit down with you and design your perfect dress! Custom wedding dresses are as unique as the bride! We take into consideration many elements, including: your body type, your personality, the type of wedding you want, and your style and personal "flair."


If this is your direction, don't look elsewhere for a designer! I'd be honored to help create your dream dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment